Tuesday, May 18, 2010

You Never Know What You'll Find

It’s been a while since I posted to this blog. I guess it’s about time I got off my butt and got something in here.
I haven’t been doing a lot of cooking lately. I’ve been too busy making arrows for people. But, heck… that’s a good thing!

Here’s something food related that happened recently:
My mom and her partner love to go to yard sales. There’s just no telling what they find and sometimes they get some pretty good deals on various things. She picked up a bread machine for Fayme’s older daughter for an incredibly reasonable price.
We went up to visit my mom a couple weeks ago and she told me she had something for me. This is what she set in my hands…


And this is what I found inside the bag…


Holy cow, I’ve hit the jackpot!
Never again will I complain about bland food. Now I can take a couple bottles of lovely Tobasco in my pocket and be assured that anywhere I go I’ll be able to assure my tongue doesn’t fall asleep during the meal.

Happy eating!

No comments: